[TowerTalk] Rohn 45

Dave k7qt at arrl.net
Sun Aug 30 12:40:17 PDT 2009

Good afternoon to the group. I am searching for the following items and thought I would try the Towertalk group first. I need the BPL45G Bearing Plate, AS455G Accessory Shelf, and the SB45G Short Base section, all for the model 45 tower. If anyone could provide me with procuring these parts I would be much obliged.
On another note, I must say that the technical expertise I have read here is tremendous, and shows how much the amateur community is involved with all the aspects of communications.

Dave Frechette, K7QT