[TowerTalk] Tubing

Roy Gould roy.gould1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 18 11:52:42 PST 2009

I put a similar request last week out on the PVRC Reflector, got numerous replies back with most mentioning this guy:

Dillsburg Aeroplane Works
114 Sawmill Rd
Dillsburg, PA 17019
717-432-4589

The owner is Charles and he will answer the phone, there is NO Web Site, he does take CC.

I ordered 6 pieces of 3/8 Aluminum .049 wall tubing.  Arrived yesterday. I am repairing an OLD KT34 making it into the new M2 KT34M2.  He sells in 12 foot lengths but he will cut it as he did for me. $1.25 per foot plus shipping UPS, now UPS will only take a MAX of 8 Feet though.

Super Service, has everything and a nice guy.

Roy K1RY
Selbyville, DE