[TowerTalk] 80m Inverted L or 40m vertical

Chuck Lewis clewis at knology.net
Sun Dec 20 10:04:57 PST 2009

You might find a partial answer in L. B. Cebik's article on the "All Band
Center-Fed Inverted L". Although it's on the Antennex website, registration
is easy and free. This article describes many configuration variations and
discusses the (modeled) effects of these variations on patterns for several
bands.

Chuck, N4NM