[TowerTalk] Splicing and weatherproofing ladder line

John Kemker john at kemker.org
Fri Dec 25 16:08:11 PST 2009

ummm...Solder breaks down from UV?  That's an odd one.  Never heard of
that.  Then again, I've not heard of everything in the world, so I guess
it could be true, but I'm skeptical.

Anyone else have a reference for that?  That's good information to be
aware of, if true.

--JohnK
73 de W5NNH
10X 75371/M&M 117/SMIRK 6185/Six Club 285/TRA 2499/Norcross 228 F&AM