[TowerTalk] FW: Old Safety Belt

Richard Elizondo relizondo at ionoscom.com
Tue Feb 3 09:52:00 EST 2009

Comtrain LLC has some books that are fairly inexpensive in this topic.

www.comtrainusa.com

As for the harness, you need to find something you're going to be
comfortable climbing in. If you have always used a belt, there are many
harnesses designed like a belt with an integrated PFAS (personal fall arrest
system).

Here are a few affordable harnesses I recommend:

http://www.themanstoreonline.com/SafeWaze-1311-Ameba-Safety-Harness-p/1311.h
tm

http://www.themanstoreonline.com/SafeWaze-Kinetic-7311-E-Harness-p/7311e.htm

And here is the one I use day to day and absolutely love:

http://www.themanstoreonline.com/SafeWaze-1515-Safety-Harness-p/1515.htm

Good Luck,

Richard Elizondo
Senior Consultant