[TowerTalk] Ontario Surplus

jim Jarvis jimjarvis at optonline.net
Thu Feb 5 13:37:25 EST 2009

Pete,

Haven't spoken with Ben or his wife since last year, June, so I don't
know
contemporary information.

However,  Ben has a day job, which requires travel.    His wife was
answering
the phone, when he was away.    Sometimes there were breaks in
communications.

I'd recommend email, since he'll get it when travelling.
ben at ontariosurplus.com

N2EA
-0-

Message: 1