[TowerTalk] OUR Answer to PAYPAL

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 16:06:33 EST 2009

Howdy --

Yes, I'm very aware that most of the discussions on  TT have to do with
buying something. I also run an internet retail business so  I'm not ignorant of
the monetary aspects. But TT has nothing to do with any sort  of payment topics.
That's between you and the buyer/seller - not the almost 2000  members of TT
who are here to find out about tower and HF antenna construction  topics.

    I would appreciate it if your posts stick to those  topics. Tnx.

    AND YOU HAVE A VERY NICE DAY TOO, SIR.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN