[TowerTalk] tower resonances

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Feb 13 15:41:52 EST 2009

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:12:56 -0800, Rudy Severns wrote:

>Ok guys I've thrown some red meat onto my web site.

Excellent!  I've long worked in pro audio. When Time Delay
Spectrometry (invented by Dick Heyser at JPL in the 70's,
manufactured as an instrumentation product by Crown International in
the early 80's) gave us the ability to measure the complex phase
response of electroacoustic systems, we quickly learned that PHASE
is a FAR more sensitive indicator of circuit behavior than
amplitude.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC