[TowerTalk] tower resonances

N7mal n7mal at citlink.net
Fri Feb 13 18:08:00 EST 2009

Here's a thought John.... Why not turn your computer off and quit reading
krap from guys who never built a real antenna in their lives. Go put power
to your tower and see what happens. Try a shunt feed. Try anything but at
least try instead of sitting behind a computer. Who knows you might even
find it fun to try, on your own, to develop an antenna that works without
the aid of some outside source who might not even know how to use their
precious modeling software.
GOOD LUCK
73

MAL