[TowerTalk] OUR Answer to PAYPAL

paul at n4lcd.com paul at n4lcd.com
Sat Feb 14 13:42:10 EST 2009

>Paypal and ebay are related businesses.

In our business, we initially had everyone mail us a check.  Then we
added paypal.  Then paypal added the ability for customers to use
credit cards without having to have a paypal account.  Worked
great.  Still does.

Then we added a regular credit card merchant account through our
bank.  The fees were beyond ridiculous so after a few years we dumped
it and went back to using paypal exclusively.  We process over
$20,000 per month through paypal and have had no problems for the
decade we've been using paypal.  Our overall experience with paypal
has been quite good.