[TowerTalk] Idiom Press RotorCard DXA Installation

Joe - WDØM joe at wd0m.com
Sun Feb 22 19:13:09 EST 2009

Hi Tom,

Are you using a logging program that controls your rotor?  There are
many out there.  Here's a free one that will let you check it out:

http://www.ham-radio-deluxe.com/Programs/HRDRotator/tabid/116/Default.aspx

or, try this:

http://tinyurl.com/b86kpm

Download the HRD (Ham Radio Deluxe) HRD Rotator program, configure the
Com port for your rotor, then select the type of card/interface (Hygain
DCU-1, or Idiom Press, for example).  Then click on "Connect".  Once
that's done, you'll see a map where you can click on an area, and - if
everything is working - the rotor will move to that azimuth.

Hope that helps.

Joe Hannigan - WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO

http://www.WD0M.com