[TowerTalk] Desired play (gap) between steel tube leg and sleeve onRohn 25

N3XX n3xx at charter.net
Tue Feb 24 09:28:06 EST 2009

I have found it difficult to put them together on the ground (laying
parallel to the ground), but pretty easy when building them vertical.  I
just rock the upper section a little, and they slide right in.
You might have a problem if they were bolted down too tight previously, and
are no longer perfectly round.

GL - 73,
Tim - N3XX