[TowerTalk] TT birthday?

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 15:11:29 EST 2009

Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    I thought I had this written down somewhere but I'm  be danged if I can
find when TT started. The archives go back to 6-96 but I  don't know if they go
all the way back to the beginning. Can anyone shed some  light on this? Tnx.

    And thank you to everyone who participates in this  great resource. There
are currently almost 2000 members of TT. Besides the great  information and
insights available, everyone mostly acts like adults! THANK  YOU!

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT Founder and Administrator
**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your