[TowerTalk] Missing reflector

K0SN k0sn at czo.net
Sat Feb 28 07:40:48 PST 2009

Steve:
I just ran a model on a 5 el. 20 mtr. beam I had in
my file, on a 40' boom. Here are the results:

          With Reflector                 Without Reflector

Gain          9.84dbi                            9.29dbi
F/B           26.0 db                              9.29 db

The antenna was modeled in free space.

The feedpoint impedance values did not change appreciably.

Hope this helps.

73
Tom K0SN
Porterfield, WI