[TowerTalk] Rohn PR25G

R. Kevin Stover rkstover at mchsi.com
Sat Feb 28 11:22:06 PST 2009

The tower is going to have to be guyed and you better make sure you
re-enforce the roof under it.

When we put up my fathers tower we used the flat roof mount.
He had a flat roof on his attached garage. We installed two full
sections of 25G and a short top section.

The guys points on the roof trusses, as well as the base were
re-enforced to take the weight/forces and we guyed it with 1/4" EHS.
His tri-bander, an A4S, and a dual band vertical added up to about 7sqft.

Larry Boekeloo wrote:
> Anyone have experience with a Rohn PR25G Peak Roof Mount?   Could I put 40' of tower on it?  Also, looking to buy a used one if available.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Larry, KN8N

R. Kevin Stover, ACØH