[TowerTalk] VHF beam spacing?

Steve Katz stevek at jmr.com
Fri Jul 3 15:02:07 PDT 2009

A spacing as small as 40" works okay.  I've stacked 6m and 2m beams on a common mast for many years (since 1966 anyway) and once I reach about 1/2WL on 2m (40") I never notice any interaction as long as the beams are both horizontally polarized.  Vertically polarized beams are a whole different story!

WB2WIK/6