[TowerTalk] And we wonder why people fall and die...

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon Jul 6 19:16:14 PDT 2009

Michael Ryan wrote:
> That scene is replicated every day all over the world.  - Mike

Yup. I wonder how tall it is. Some one remarked 200' but it sure didn't
look it.  From the movement of the vertical on top it didn't appear to
be all that steady which makes me wonder if the guys are properly tensioned.
Mine's 100' with 30' of heavy mast out the top.  The antennas don't even
wiggle when I'm climbing, or working up there.

73

Roger (K8RI)