[TowerTalk] Why I'm tramming a 6 meter antenna

Gregg Seidl k9kl at centurytel.net
Thu Jul 9 20:49:04 PDT 2009

 I want to try it as I stated in my email just to get the feel of it. I will
be installing a M2 75/80 rotatable dipole late this year or early next year.
I'd rather learn on something smaller and lighter then on something kinda
large.
 There are also 3 sets of guys on this tower and 2 side-mounted 6M-7JHV's. I
know I could just pull it up and have someone steer around the guys....been
there done that, the idea is for me to learn how to get something larger up.

  Gregg  K9KL