[TowerTalk] STEPPIR QUESTION

Bob Gibson w5rg at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 06:44:04 PDT 2009

Hi group...We had a bad Storm move in the area a few days ago and I may have been hit by lightning..we lost a TV..also now my 4 ele Steppir is not working..I think it is in the box itself..I have the antenna ran into a protection box from Steppir and the control box was grounded...When I turn on the unit all looks fine..when I change bands..the box goes out and the light blink red and turns off!..Any ideas? This antenna will be for sale when I get it working again..pick up in North Fl...$1400...Thanks Bob