[TowerTalk] Sick hams & towers

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 16:02:46 PDT 2009

Cheers to Steve for having the stones to keep this list SPAM free.

Do I care about the sick ham in question? Honestly, no. Not really. Don't
know him, but, I'm sure he is a swell fella.  I hope God looks after him  &
his family.

If I get in a bad way, do I want my issues splashed across every ham
related list? Heck no.

HAVE YOU GUYS WHO SUPPORT THIS SICK HAM POSTING, LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP
HIM? Doubt it!!! If you did, please tell me.  Don't answer you said a
prayer, either.  I can cover that guy, and billions of others, in one  prayer.

Where do you draw the line?  Stubbed toe? Home foreclosed, ham on the
street? Swine flu? What?

If you want to read all about sick hams, and hams in a bad way, just look
at the QRZ or EHAM forums. You can read about sick hams all day.

Thanks, Steve, for keeping this TOWERTALK related.

73- Chuck KI9A
No, I'm not jaded, just being realistic.

**************Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on
tour at TourTracker.com.
(http://www.tourtracker.com/?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000006)