[TowerTalk] TH3MKII vs 3 element SteppIR

Terrence R. Redding Ph.D. terry at oltraining.com
Mon Jul 13 17:53:48 PDT 2009

Mike, the bottom line is the reflector of the TH3MKIV hits the edge of the
roof as I lower/tilt the tower.  The SteppIR will be about four feet longer
on a side, so much worse.  The trombone would be even worse.

Have to think through how I am going to assemble the antenna and get her up
and down for maintenance.

Terry W6LMJ