[TowerTalk] vertical advice

RonLists RonLists at verizon.net
Wed Jul 15 13:13:28 PDT 2009

I am looking for the do it all vertical that is fairly hidden. Living in a
situation here exterior antennas are not allowed. The condo association made
me remove a hex beam. I would like to find a vertical no higher than about
40 feet and one that is fairly thin that can be placed among Leyland Cyprus
trees. I would like to do as many bands as possible and have to install as
few radials as possible.

I would appreciate any suggestions from anyone. Perhaps my head is in the
clouds, but there must be some choices out there. Thanks.

Ron Taylor, W3RJT. You can reply to W3RJT at verizon.net.