[TowerTalk] 2 x half square

Fabio Grisafi fabio.grisafi at libero.it
Fri Jul 17 06:31:32 PDT 2009

I wish to build a double HALF SQUARE for 80 meters.

Two options:

1)      Three towers in a triangle with a relay switch atop a tower (South
tower) that switches between the horizontal wires that continue with
vertical wires in the two towers (one at NE and one at NW).

2)      Four towers with different coaxial cables switched at the station.
First antenna beamed NW-SW with two towers at NE and SE. Second antenna
beaming East-NorthEast/West-SouthWest.

Do I have to consider interaction between the antennas in the two options?

73 de Fabio, IT9GSF.