[TowerTalk] SteppIR Wiring Problem

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:22:37 PDT 2009

...and remember to remove Power from the control unit if you have the older
type box pictured at the web site oix link I just sent
( I do not know about the newer control unit ) as power is still routed to
the
EHU motors even when *box switched off but plugged in*...otherwise you risk
blowing the motor drive chips if you short out any of the control wire leads
!!

Such a lovely design

73, Dennis N6KI