[TowerTalk] Help ID'ing a tower

TGundo 2003 tgundo2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 07:04:40 PDT 2009

Anyone know who's make of tower this is? It's 90' total, Self supporter. The bottom face is 36" and tapers about 6" per section from there. There are 4 20 foot sections and one 10 foot top section.

The bottom line is were trying to identify it so we can come up with a fair market value for it. It was to but put up for repeater service by the current owner, but now our group has the opportunity to buy it to put up at our repeater hub. Any input would be appreciated! !

Thanks!

Tom
W9SRV