[TowerTalk] Mike Landa

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 16:31:28 PDT 2009

One that come to mind..........one guy posted that he bought a tower in
Wyoming (without seeing it in person) based upon Landa's pics and his verbal
description.  The quality of the tower's condition was not as  advertised
was not anywhere near acceptable.  The buyer had posted  pictures of it on his
website.  The tower appeared to be in pretty  poor condition.

Several others intimated that Mike was not on the up and up.  The  group
these reports were on is a yahoo group.  Tower-pro.  Join and  then look up
past messages.  I believe the postings were back in 2003 or  2004.  Mike
operated, and I think he still does, as a broker for radio  towers and such.
Save the broker money and buy direct from someone.

Maybe the leopard has changed his spots, I don't know.  I wouldn't  have
any dealings with him.

By the way, this is the same guy who listed an F19 jet or something  like
that for sale on ebay.

Bill KH7XS

**************Dell Deals: Treat yourself to a sweet deal on popular
laptops!