[TowerTalk] Tower Base Installed Above Ground

Dave - AB7E xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Jul 27 17:25:41 PDT 2009

Just to be on the safe side, you might also want to check to make sure there isn't some sort of easement restriction for that electrical run to the commercial building.  It's probably not an issue in practice, but there could be something on paper that limits what you can build over such a line.

73,
Dave   Ab7E