[TowerTalk] Slightly OT Lightning Rods

Andy ai.egrps at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:28:04 PDT 2009

> LightningProtection at yahoogroups.com

I will mention that it is a tightly moderated group.  The moderators may
answer questions directly to you without your email making it to the mail
reflector.  Also, the moderators frequently edit people's emails, with their
answers, so be sure to scroll down to the bottom of every email in that
group.

> One engineer sent me a complete drawing of how to set up
> grounding/lightning protection for my tower and radios.

Say, you wouldn't happen to still have that, would you?  Sounds like a
really good thing to make available to everyone on this list interested in
towers.

Andy