[TowerTalk] isotron

jim Jarvis jimjarvis at optonline.net
Sun Mar 1 12:20:16 PST 2009

If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Best bet for an apartment is to get  yourself some small enameled
wire, like
#22 or #24,  and devise a plan to either string it out to some
trees,  or if on an
upper floor, to dangle it down, and use a tuner.

I operated from an apartment for several years, using nylon fishing
line and
#24, and nobody ever said a word.   Several times, the maintenance
guys snagged
the wire and pulled it down.   I'd just put up some more.    Most
folks weren't aware
of it, and nobody ever complained.     I DID limit myself to exciter
power, though.

N2EA