[TowerTalk] Tennadyne?

W5CPT w5cpt at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 2 20:07:36 PST 2009

I have a T-6 at 40 feet and it plays very well for what it is, which is a multi-band antenna on a 12' boom.  Mine survived the Ice Storm of '09 and came through undamaged after 2.5" of radial ice on all the elements.  If I have to say anything bad about it, it is the F/B, but it is as good as any other 12" boom antenna.  If you want better, go longer (T-8 or T-10).
They are fairly flat. My highest is on 10M at about 2:1 at one point.
There is no adjustment to the Tennadyne T-6.  All your screw holes are pre-drilled and you just put it together.

I moderate a Yahoo Group for Tennadyne antennas which includes the current maker of the antennas and there is some very informative files and photos posted by the members.  Feel free to join and ask any thing you wish.

Clint - W5CPT - Moderator Yahoo Tennadyne Group