[TowerTalk] Force12 EF240 for sale

Al Williams alwilliams at olywa.net
Tue Mar 3 19:40:39 PST 2009

I have a Force12 2 el 40m yagi that I purchased and then decided to go with the Steppir
Monstir yagi. The Force12 EF240 has never been assembled or even taken out of the shipping container.

The EF240 was a standard item in the Force12 catalog until about a year ago.  I suppose the new owner dedided to eliminate it in favor of the Magnum series even though the Mag240 costs over twice as much.  The catalog price was $679.  I don't remember if that price included the $60 B1 balun.

The EF240 uses linear loading to keep the element length short with a turning radious of 24 feet with an18' boom.  The yagi weight is 32 pounds. It has 50 ohm input.  It is spec't at 4.1 dbd and a wind load of 4.1 lb.

Asking price for quick sale: $400 and I will pay shipping.

k7puc