[TowerTalk] cage dipole

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Wed Mar 4 06:16:00 PST 2009

Yeah now I get a very clear vision of it all, thanks guys.

However since my radio is a FT-1000D and the weight is
around 55 pounds I figure I have to reinforce my operating
desk, will get it done tomorrow.
I must say I´m lucky the determining factor was the weight
of my radio and not my amplifier.

73 Jim SM2EKM

PS: Steve I´m sorry about this, I will stop now, 73!