[TowerTalk] Need drawings and engineering plans for Tristao CZ471 Tow

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 12:17:01 PST 2009

In a message dated 3/4/2009 4:07:16 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

>  I'm still looking for engineering plans/drawing for an old  Tristao CZ-471
motorized free standing tower that I will be putting up in  the summer.
Anyone have any or know of someone that might?

The Tristao towers morphed into Tri-Ex towers.  There is a Tri-Ex LM-471
which is probably a very close cousin. You can  probably make some educated
inferences by looking at the LM-471. If you need  actual engineering drawings,
that's tougher and I can't help you there.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH