[TowerTalk] Radome PVC vs CPVC

Bill Aycock baycock at hughes.net
Wed Mar 4 14:31:39 PST 2009

Skip--
I am interested in these, and I have a few questions, of importance only to
me.
1. Do you have a reference for the specific design or procedure? An article,
book or such?
2. How small is your version of small?
3. How are you going to connect to them?
4. Transmit, receive, or both?
Thanks-Bill--W4BSG