[TowerTalk] QEX article - got it

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 12:01:02 PDT 2009

In a message dated 3/10/2009 11:41:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

>  Ahhh....CRS setting in, eh wot?!

<<GRIN>>

Okay, you remember an obscure article written 15  years ago - hi.

>  Any chance you could post where you found the info.   I am very
interested,
as I am sure, others are as well.

    Well, Dick has been a prolific writer of  technical ham radio articles.
The one I was looking for was in Summer, 1994,  Communications Quarterly and
also the DX Magazine, both of which are out of  business.

    The info is research for my recently announced  tower book so the
pertinent stuff will be in there. _www.championradio.com_
(http://www.championradio.com)  for more info.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC