[TowerTalk] How close?

RICHARD SOLOMON w1ksz at q.com
Thu Mar 12 22:11:04 PDT 2009

So, are you suggesting that he give up Ham Radio and take up

Sea Shell collecting ??

Life is a series of comprimises. Not all of us can have several acres

and room to spread out. I know whereof I speak. My setup was

laughed at by some so-called "Big Guns", but guess what, I now

have reached those lofty pinnacles also.

Just keep the faith, work with what you have and enjoy the hobby.

you'll live longer ...

73, Dick, W1KSZ