[TowerTalk] Topband Dinner at Visalia

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Mar 13 18:01:36 PDT 2009

Friends,

I'm trying to reserve a seat at the Visalia topband dinner, and just
tried to post a request on the Topband reflector asking the person
organizing the dinner to contact me. W4ZV, the administrator of
topband, rejected my post as inappropriate. Huh? Since when is a
topband dinner at a major hamfest off topic of a topband email list?

Anyhow, I'm still trying to reserve a seat at the Visalia topband
dinner. Would someone pass the word for me to whoever is organizing
it?

Thanks and 73,

Jim Brown K9YC