[TowerTalk] roof mount Tripod

Larry Banks larryb.w1dyj at verizon.net
Fri Mar 13 17:11:00 PDT 2009

Hi Richards,

I will add the attached to my web site -- it probably won't get to the
group.  As you can see, I have 2x8' braces underneath the roof joists and
use (2) 3/8" x 10" cap screws to sandwich the joists between the tower feet
and the braces.  If the antennas go, the roof will go with them...   ")

73,
Larry
W1DYJ