[TowerTalk] 66-Foot Vertical (overlap of tubing)

Joe Reisert Joe at Reisert.org
Mon Mar 16 12:09:06 PDT 2009

Roger etc.

A good rule of thumb for overlapping tubing  it to make the overlap
at least 3 times the diameter of the tubing. Hence a 2" tube needs a
minimum of 6" overlap and a 1" tube is only 3". This rule has never failed me.

73,

Joe, W1JR