[TowerTalk] roof mount Tripod

Larry Banks larryb.w1dyj at verizon.net
Mon Mar 16 17:42:32 PDT 2009

Hi Richards,

Thanks for the nice comment.  Mail me your QST with a SASE and I will be
happy to autograph it.

Come to think of it -- vote for it as the best article in the April issue
and I'll pay for return postage...

(JUST KIDDING -- I don't want to get on the ARRL's most wanted list for
buying votes!)

73,
Larry -- W1DYJ