[TowerTalk] A3S

Tom Martin tmartin at chartermi.net
Fri Mar 20 08:18:21 PDT 2009

I don't think that Tom has mentioned if he has set the elements for SSB or CW.  This of course would make a difference.  I have a A3S that I use for FD and other club events and it always resonates low 3-10 above ground.  At a height of 40-50 feet, it the SWR is what I expect it to be. I also don't care if it's not 1:1.  Too much emphasis on a perfect SWR by a lot of hams.

Are we ever going to get above 69 SF1???

73,

Tom W8JWN