[TowerTalk] 67' vertical

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Mon Mar 23 13:34:38 PDT 2009

I am very pleased with my DXE tilt base.  Works as advertised.

Just make sure you pay attention to the Inside/Outside diameters
of the pipe you mount it on.  I had to drill it out to accommodate
a 2" galvanized water pipe.   I told the sales guy I was using
"2 " galvanized water pipe"... and he said it was fine... but not really,
and the user guide is ambiguous - referring to  just "2" pipe"  in one
place, and then referring to  requiring "2" OD pipe" in another.
The sales guy says he has a yellow sticky note on his computer
screen to remind people about it  (so you know I am not the only
one who did this...)  but fat lot of good that did me when he
did not mention it!

Other than that... works swell.    REMEMBER - MEASURE TWICE
AND CUT ONCE.....