[TowerTalk] 67' vertical

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Mon Mar 23 13:37:02 PDT 2009

Gotta double check , but when MFJ/Hy-Gain came out with their
big sticks,  I believe Gulf Alpha discontinued theirs.   Had a nice email
exchange with the owner about the economics of it all.  Nice guy.

Too bad, too, as I was looking forward to the matching unit
they were developing.   That got scrapped at the same time.

Ask them at Gulf Alpha... to be sure, but that is what the owner told me
a month or so ago.