[TowerTalk] Equipment suggestions or donations

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Mar 27 10:43:38 PDT 2009

Boy, was that way over the top, Bill.  As someone who's been reading his
e-mails for years, I doubt that Marlon was even considering "break[ing]
several parts of the law we live by."  Does anyone doubt that he would have
obtained the necessary licenses, including the ham license you are so proud
of?  After all, his business is radio - why would he stick a finger in the
FCC's eye.

I don't think he deserves such abuse.

73, Pete N4ZR