[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 77, Issue 1

Drax Felton draxfelton at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:13:20 PDT 2009

For my tower of the roughly same dimensions I broke up my guys with
insulators with this pattern on all six guys.
10 feet -- insulator -- 10 feet -- insulator -- rest of the cable.

I came up with 10 feet by referring to the chart in the ARRL Antenna Book
which considers resonance on your desired frequency of operation.
I set mine based on 20, 15, and 10 meters.

Message: 6