[TowerTalk] REF Gamma match

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Sat May 2 09:34:02 PDT 2009

-

There is an antenna program by N4UJW called QY4. Its at:

http://www.hamuniverse.com/yagibasics.html

This is an old DOS program but works ok in windows. In the QY4.zip file is a
program QY4Util.EXE. It covers the design of the Gamma match. Just enter the
frequency and it will give oyu the dimensions and capacitance.

   * 73's Jim W5IFP *