[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 Fold-Over Tower

Norm Duxbury duxburyn at bellsouth.net
Sat May 9 18:55:45 PDT 2009

Dick,

Don't even think of not guying the fold-over tower.  It must be four-point
guyed.  There is considerable stress on it when folding and/or unfolding.
It's a good system;  please use it in accordance with the manufacturer's
recommendations.  I had one in 1975 so haven't a clue what they're going for
now.

73, Norm - W1MO