[TowerTalk] Cebik

Chuck Lewis clewis at knology.net
Sun May 10 19:42:33 PDT 2009

I've used this on 80M, fed with RG-8X and with a choke at the feedpoint, for
several years. According to Cebik, it should work well on other bands, too,
but you might want to use ladderline in that case. For a singleband 80M
antenna with NO RADIALS REQUIRED, it's terrific. A distinct advantage is
having the high current points up in the air. If you can put up with the
challenge of getting the center feedpoint, coax and both the vertical and
horizontal elements supported by a tree without anything getting horribly
snagged, it's a winner. Nearly circular in azimuth and a nice combination of
both vertical and horizontal polarization.

http://www.antennex.com/preview/archive3/ltv.htm

Chuck, N4NM