[TowerTalk] US Tower

jd_hudson at comcast.net jd_hudson at comcast.net
Sun May 10 20:20:25 PDT 2009

I called US Tower after buying a "older" TX-455 and US Tower would not even tell me the lengths of the cable... went to a local cable company that makes of cables from 1/4" up to SEVERAL INCHES for river barges.. they had to use their cable and thimbles and pressed them together...

The hint I was given was to use a small rope and tie it to end of the old cable and pull it thru, then you'll have the correct path and a rope in place to pull your cable. Measured the old cable to know the lengths

John KO4XJ