[TowerTalk] US Tower

Blake Bowers bbowers at mozarks.com
Mon May 11 06:20:21 PDT 2009

Releases are worth the paper they are printed on, but
not much more.  They have been shown to be easily
beat in court.

This is the same liability handed down, primarily by
insurance companies, that causes a ladder to be twice
the price than it should be, simply due to liability.

I don't think its US Towers fault, they have a very
liability prone product just due to its inherent nature,
and todays society ends up pushing them to be
very over protective.

Blame society, not US Tower.

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!